Accommodation Booking Policy
- Bookings essential.
- 50% deposit required to confirm all bookings within 24 hours with
balance payable on arrival.
- Deposits can
be accepted by direct deposit, money order, cheque or by phone/email of
credit card if the details are given by the card holder.
- Please note: A processing charge of 2.8% for credit cards may be applicable.
- The following Credit Cards are accepted
Arrival & Departure Times
:: Arrival from 2.00 pm
:: Departure by 10.00 am
- An estimated time of arrival would be highly appreciated at least 24 hours prior to
Pet Dog Friendly Accommodation
Seacove on the Beach welcomes your family pet dogs, but we do ask that you tell us about who you're bringing with you, just to make sure everything's ok. We always reserve the right to refuse entry for any dogs that we consider unsuitable or that are not booked in advance. Sorry, no cats.
- An administration/booking charge of 15% of the total booking amount is applicable to all cancellation refunds.
- The total amount of the booking will be charged for cancellations within 48 hours of arrival date, "no show" and reduction in
duration of original booking after arrival.
18 December - 31 January
including Easter, Long
Weekends & Special Events
- 8 weeks plus - Full deposit refund less administration fee of 15% of the total booking amount
- 6 - 8weeks - 50% of monies paid may be refundable if full period of booking is re-let for same value
- less than 6 weeks - No refund
1 October - 18 December
1 February - 30 April
excluding Easter & Long Weekends
- 4 weeks plus - Full deposit refund - less administration fee of 15% of the total booking amount
- Less than 4 weeks - No refund
1 May - 30 September
- More than 2 weeks - Full deposit refund - less administration fee of 15% of the total booking amount
- Less than 2 weeks - No Refund