Rosebud Beach Apartment Details
Ground Floor Self Contained 2 bedroom Apartment overlooking inground pool in tropical garden surroundings. Situated on Rosebud Foreshore with direct access to beach, foreshore and Bay Trail walking and cycling path ... accommodation for up to 5 people.
Queen Bedroom with garden views
- Comfortable living area with Television, DVD & CD/Radio player with selection of DVDs and CD disks. Additional television in Queen bedroom.
- Solar heated inground fully tiled pool and children's pool. Available November-April
- Master bedroom with Queen Size bed and television.
- Twin bedroom with one long Single bed and one Double bed.
- Extra single folding bed available for master bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchen including:
- Pantry supplies: tea, coffee, jams, vegemite, sauces, pickles, cooking oil etc.
- Dining setting both indoors and outdoor overlooking the pool and gas barbeque.
- Bathroom with shower recess, hair dryer and Separate WC.
- Accommodation has reverse cycle air conditioning, fans, bedroom wall panel heaters and electric blankets for your all year comfort.
- Laundry facilities: washing machine, clothes dryer, iron and ironing board.
- All linen and towels, including beach towels supplied.
- Property is serviced weekly or by arrangement.
- Children are welcome and catered for with a selection of beach equipment including beach chairs, sun umbrella and for baby a Port-a-Cot is available at $10 per stay.
- We accept small well behaved dogs by arrangement only (conditions apply) with a charge of $25 per dog per stay.
- Quiet position with off-street parking
- There is no parking for Visitor's cars.
- A delicious Breakfast Hamper of local produce can be arranged upon request at extra cost.
- Resident Owner lives in upstairs apartment and is available to help with local and regional tourist information and extra supplies.
- Smoking Outdoors Only
- Wheelchair ramps available and handrails in shower, toilet and pool.
- Bathroom & toilet is not wheelchair friendly
- The apartment is located on the ground floor with no steps and with surrounding flat terrain and access via the beach gate to to the flat Bay Trail walking track.